Working Student – Development (f/m/d)
You are a matriculated student (f/m/d) of (business) computer science, physics, or mathematics who wants to work for a fast-growing startup that builds the world’s first Potential Mining platform? Start your journey at paretos by sending an email to email@example.com or completing the form below.
At paretos, you’ll be part of a product-focused team, working on tomorrow’s solution with our geeks (mathematicians, physicists, and AI specialists) and engineers. You will help to create a European tech platform for efficient optimization and modeling as well as contribute to its (further) growth. As a result, you will collaborate closely with our professional developers. Furthermore, you will also be able to support the team in testing newly developed features.
If you read this and say to yourself, “I’m in”. Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Send us an email with your motivation and references and we’ll get to work start asap.
To make the profile even more elaborate here are a few requirements. Is that you?
- Matriculated student (f/m/d) of (business) computer science, physics or mathematics.
- Motivation to create your own ideas in an innovative environment and to work out them together with others
- First practical experience in software development
- Solid knowledge in Python (especially Flask), relational Databases and HTTP API Design
- Interest in infrastructure and network technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience with Terraform and AWS SAM / Serverless is an advantage
- Experience with AWS is an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application and having a first conversation with you. Stay geeky!
With applications across all industries, we enable companies to use their models, predictions, ML algorithms, neural networks, simulations or digital twins to find the best solution based on their data – what we call their individual “potential”. So we are on the way building the world’s first Potential Mining platform.
At our core is our own AI-based multi-objective optimization algorithm “Socrates”, which enables our solution to fully automatically find the best-fit optimization for any given challenge – low code and “as a Service” on a monthly subscription.
As a “remote-first company”, with colleagues all over Europe, we strongly believe that this ambitious path is only possible with a great and diverse team (we build paretos with the spirit of GUNG HO). So we are more than happy if you join us on this mission!