VP Engineering (f/m/d)
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing startup which builds the world’s first Potential Mining platform? Start your journey at paretos and apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
At paretos, you are leading the engineering team to operate and develop the paretos software. You are part of a product-focused team and work together with our geeks (mathematicians, physicists and AI specialists) and engineers on the solutions of tomorrow. You participate in building a European tech platform for efficient optimization and modeling.
If you read this and think, I’m up for that. Then apply now via email@example.com. Send us an email with your motivation and references and start asap.
To make the profile even more elaborate here are a few requirements. Is that you?
- You understand that we want to have a great and stable customer-facing service where SLAs are promised and on the other hand, we have a deep tech crazy AI-based Geek Tech Optimizing Engine as our heart and core
- You feel completely comfortable within a modern customer-facing software engineering and cloud businesses
- You love leading small distributed software development teams to deliver customer value
- Bonus Point: You follow the SRE (Site Reliability Engineering as Google calls it) practices and mindset
- Other than that: Advanced knowledge in Python (especially Flask), relational Databases, and HTTP API Design would be a great fit
- Also advanced knowledge in infrastructure and network technologies. Especially: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS API Gateway, Docker, Kubernetes (and other AWS Services)
- You are used to work autonomously and self-determined
We look forward to receiving your application and having a first conversation with you. Stay geeky!
With applications across all industries, we enable companies to use their models, predictions, ML algorithms, neural networks, simulations or digital twins to find the best solution based on their data – what we call their individual “potential”. So we are on the way building the world’s first Potential Mining platform.
At our core is our own AI-based multi-objective optimization algorithm “Socrates”, which enables our solution to fully automatically find the best-fit optimization for any given challenge – low code and “as a Service” on a monthly subscription.
As a “remote-first company”, with colleagues all over Europe, we strongly believe that this ambitious path is only possible with a great and diverse team (we build paretos with the spirit of GUNG HO). So we are more than happy if you join us on this mission!